I like nothing better than 11 hours of driving in one day. Here is how do to it:
- Leave Seattle 10:20am. (After going to bed at 3am the previous night, this qualifies as a miracle)
- Arrive Vancouver, BC at 1:15pm. Luckily I missed the border guard strike
- Leave Vancouver at approximately 2:30pm. Start west.
- Stop in Chilliwack - gas and snack.
- Stop in Princeton - bathroom and beverage stop.
- Stop in Grand Forks - gas and food.
- Arrive in Nelson, BC at 10:20pm.
Minus the hour and a bit, that makes for nearly 11 hours of driving.