Friday, December 08, 2006

Google Analytics


I gotta say I love Google Analytics. Easy graphs, minimal setup, great conversion data. For example, in the marketing summary, here is the top 5 keywords that got the visitors to my blog:


  • "zipfizz liquid shot" - 3 visits this week
  • "wow item" - 3 visits this week
  • "when will wow be back up" - 3 visits this week
  • "wow items" - 2 visits this week
  • "ears hurt" - 1 visit this week

Those are for the week 12/1 - 12/7. Now, a few referrals from Google in a week for one search isn't exactly a powerhouse of website - I'm no, uh, Google. But this blog dates to September only. And note, that if you search for "ears hurt" I'm #8 on the total results. I'm not sure that the entry referenced is a good place to go if you are worried that your ears hurt.



I attribute my high ranking due to the fact I am linked from The Joy of Tech, specifically the Jobs-O-Lantern cartoon. I'm tickled pink even if my blog is not the most relevent result for "ears hurt".

No comments: