Here's are some of the things and people I met:
- Singularity talk - random arguments as most discussions of this goes.
- Vegetable gun with the Make people. Cool, but abortive. Only one shot, sad.
- The Make Drawbot
- How to read Finnegans Wake by Ron Hale-Evans.
- Supper with a bunch of people, and a conversation with Tom Bihn
- Chilled out with Make's Bre, Sparktography, more Make people, and even more people during a multi-hour Werewolf game
- Guitar hero on the big screen
Also, either thanks to, or no thanks to sparktography, I learned about Zipfizz. I don't think I have ever been wired on caffeine before. Specifically it was the fruit punch liquid shot, with 41,667% your B12 RDA. I stayed up until 6am quite handily, but as soon as I lay down, I fell asleep instantly.